Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back in [Lights, Camera] Action!

Hello friends,

Long time no blog!  I decided yesterday that my true calling in life is to be a photo blogger.  The only thing that stands in my way is about $800 for a DSLR camera.  My sassy cousin Sabrina has one of these and then last week my staff went on a canoe trip and I got to be in charge of the canoe company's camera!  Well, that might be an exaggeration, I was in charge of it before we got into the water.  (Apparently Eric heard about that time I was a Girl Scout and intentionally flipped my canoe.)

Anyway, it was not just the cameras that convinced me that the life of a photoblogger would be awesome and glamorous, but also this blog that I stumbled upon yesterday: Simply Stardust: The Photomnibus Blog.  If you poke around, you will see that she has cuddly kittens, awesome red hair and is working on a project that involves cooking, taking pictures of food and being paid for it!  Yes, I think this might be my calling.

In addition to procuring a very nice and expensive camera, I might also need to start blogging some more, which brings me here, to you, my internet people!  And if I'm really honest with myself, I know that there are about two cousins and maybe a friend out there reading this in the interspace right now, but that's three people more than if I wasn't blogging at all!

Cheers!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment