Thursday, March 31, 2011

Family, friends, fellow bloggers,

Quiet day at work today.  Sometimes the quiet is maddening, but can be better than the alternative which is when things jump from 0 to 60 in the matter of minutes.  I'm staying tuned for that portion of my day.

I was inspired to post today after reading Sabrina's blog post about her chihuahua, Petrie.  It was mostly adorable pictures and who doesn't love an adorable picture of a chihuahua?  It's enough to inspire most people, really.

I have embarked on a low-carb journey to battle all of the vacation weight that I have accumulated in the last year.  Apparently trips to Georgia, Texas, Maryland, New Mexico as well as your average holidays are not good for your waistline!  I am taking a cheese stick break right now.  The good news is that I could probably eat cheese sticks forever.  The idea of this all is to look especially fabulous for our cousin Tom's wedding in May!

Tom, pirate hunter, James-Bond-incarnate and cosmic twin to Sabrina, is tying the knot over Memorial Day weekend.  I am looking very much forward to a happy occasion with this side of the family!  I anticipate it not being low-carb at all... ;-)  Road trips of this kind are also especially appealing to me.  I had hoped it would be a COUSIN ROADTRIP but much to my chagrin (and Michael and Tim's delight) we will be taking separate cars down to the festivities.  Michael is actually a great travel companion, especially because he has the stamina to drive for twelve straight hours while I sing along to every song on our iPod.

So anyways, I am off to highlight things, (literally, with the markers.)  I will keep brainstorming some interesting tidbits for the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment